Born 1971, Ankara, Turkey. Citizenship: Austrian.
2003: Ph. D, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria. Ph. D. thesis “Eigenvectors of Graph Laplacians”;2000: “Diplom Ingenieur” in Mathematics, Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.Diplom thesis “Degree Sequences and Graph Properties”.
- 10/2006 - present : Assistant Professor at Işık University.
- 10/2005 - 9/2006: Postdoctoral Fellow at Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- 11/2003 - 9/2005: Postdoctoral Fellow at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany.
- 5/2003 - 10/2003: Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
- 2/2001 - 4/2003: Research Assistant, Research Project “Eigenvectors of Graph Laplacians”, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna, Austria.
Graph theory and its applications.
Distinguished Young Scholar Award, Turkish Academy of Sciences, 2009.